Wednesday, October 17, 2018

1 Timothy 1:15 Of the sinners I am the worst

Good day fellow Christians.  A good sign on a church stated something to this matter:  The donkeys nor the elephants will help you, but Jesus Christ will.  How true!  Think about it for a moment. (red vs blue; republicans vs democrats).
   

1 Timothy 1:15 King James Version (KJV)

15 This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.

1 Timothy 1:15 New International Version (NIV)

15 Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners—of whom I am the worst.
   Now, replace the "I" with your name.  Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners-of whom Johnny is the worst.
  Think about this for a while and let it sink in.  We point fingers at others because they sin, you know: alcoholic drunks, druggies, liars, cheats, and on and on.  However, I look at my self and I sin daily but it is not openly seen by all.  I eat too much; I "lust" after different material items.  What about you?  How are you doing in your sin world?  Love you all.
In Christ's Love and Grace
Johnny

No comments:

Post a Comment