Sunday, December 2, 2018

Witness! Are you truly a witness for JESUS CHRIST?

Good morning everyone.  God is good all the time, all the time God is good.  Have you BLESSED someone today?  If not, no better time than now.

Let me talk to you about being a witness.  A witness is one who has seen and heard.  Look in the Bible and you will see many times mentioned about seen and heard.  The miracles of Jesus Christ.  Jesus mentions this and the disciples do as well.

Are you a witness for Christ?  Uh, well, I don't feel led!  Uh, well, it is hard for me to speak to people!  Uh, well, I don't really know what to say!  To all this I say HOG WASH!!!

You just have to OPEN yourself up to the Holy Spirit and let him lead you.  If you stifle the spirit then you have caused someone to miss a blessing AND you have missed a blessing.  But where do I start?

The first place to start is in your home!! One, ask your spouse if he/she has a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.  Now, this is not oh, I was baptized when I was 11; or I believe in God; or maybe we all believe in our own God.  These answers are side stepping the question.  Ask again!

Come back to the question:  DO YOU HAVE A PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP WITH JESUS CHRIST?            

TELL ME ABOUT IT!!!  If you or anyone has a relationship with Jesus Christ you/they will be able to tell you when their life changed.  If you don't ask, then you are allowing your loved ones and friends to travel a path straight into HELL!  Do you really want this responsibility?

Yes, it is hard to speak to others, even harder to talk to family members, but do you want to take that chance?  

Philippians 4: (NIV) 9 Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me—put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you.

Words from the Apostle Paul-- will you put all you know about Jesus and salvation into practice? You are not alone, the Holy Spirit is with you. Love you all.
In Christ's Love and Grace
Johnny

No comments:

Post a Comment