Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Love has no place for discrimination; Love is from GOD!

Good morning all.  God is good all the time, all the time God is good. TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED!!

Pastor gave a great sermon Sunday on LOVE - yes 1 Corinthians 13.   Today, with the COVID-19, the Black Lives Matter, the destroying and tearing down of statues that represent American history, this is all just things that tear us apart from LOVE.
  Jesus died because ALL LIVES MATTER.  We are, or should have been taught this from day one - Love God---Love One Another.  Look in the old Testament at Deuteronomy 10:  12 And now, Israel, what does the Lord your God ask of you but to fear the Lord your God, to walk in obedience to him, to love him, to serve the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul,
  Take note of what is being said in this verse: 1. fear the LORD; 2. walk in obedience; 3. to Love God; 4. to serve God with what.......all your heart & all your soul!!
   Let this sink in....then read 1 Corinthians 13:1-3! Here is the scripture. Charity means love in these verses:
1 Corinthians 13 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.
And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.
And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.

   Take time today to pray for yourself first, then pray for the Christians under duress, and then pray for all the misguided peoples of America and the world.  Jesus is the answer for the world today. Listen to the song.  
   May your day be filled with blessings from God, and may all your prayers be lifted up to the highest peak. Thanks for reading. Love you all.
In Christ's Love and Grace
Johnny

No comments:

Post a Comment