Friday, August 13, 2021

No Condemnation - Romans 7:25-8:1,2

 Good morning all. God is good all the time, all the time God is good. TOO BLESSED TO COMPLAIN!!!

  As many of you are aware that when people go to Alcoholics Anonymous they say their name and they are an alcoholic.  Ex:  Hello, I am Johnny and I am an alcoholic.
  Well, then we have Celebrate Recovery which says I have hurts, habits, and hangups.  But they do not say: "Hello, I am Johnny and I am a ______". Instead, they say I struggle with ______.
   Now I know this may not seem like much, BUT, in my opinion, when I stand and say I am an alcoholic that gives me an excuse if I fail and take another drink.
   Where am I going with this?  Well, as Christians we tend to say we are sinners.  We stop here. This offers an excuse for any sin we may commit. Yes, we were and are sinners, BUT, saved by the grace of God.  
    There are consequences for our actions, whether it is drinking or sinning against Gods word.  If I speed and get caught, I pay the fine, suffering the consequences.  I feel we should proudly, yet humbly and boldly go forward knowing we are a child of the KING.  
   People say how are you?  So often you hear "better than I deserve"!  WHAT?
If I am a child of the KING, accepted Jesus as my saviour, and knowing full well that God did not send Jesus to condemn the world but to save the world.  Why would I say better than I deserve?  Did I earn it?  NO!  God presented me with a gift and I have a choice to accept or reject.  I accepted the gift and now need to appreciate it. Not down grade it.  I hope you see where I am coming from here. 
    I will suffer the consequenes of being a child of GOD!  Today, as a child of the KING, aka Christian, so often we are seen as "haters" or using "hate speech" because we believe the Bible to be the word of God and use it as our moral guide.
   The fact is:  I am a child of the KING and need to accept that fact and not take away from this fact.  GOD LOVES ME AND WANTS ME TO LIVE FOR HIM, BOLDLY, & HUMBLY PROUD!!!
   Yes, we are human and live in the world of the prince, satan, and will fall to sin often.  We just need to delight in the fact we are God's child, when we do stumble and fall to the sin of the world, REMEMBER, there is no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.
   Romans 7:25-8:1,2 25 I thank God — through Jesus Christ our Lord! So then, with the mind I myself serve the law of God, but with the flesh the law of sin.        There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, who walk not according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.
  Free your mind from all the thoughts of fear and evil and focus on being a child of God.  When in fear---read your BIBLE.  
   2 TIMOTHY 3:16-17 --  16 All Scripture is given by inspiration of God and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness,  17 that the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly equipped for all good works.
   May your day be blessed and I do hope today's study was as meaningful to you as it was for me. Love you all.
In Christ's Love and Grace
Johnny

No comments:

Post a Comment