Saturday, September 18, 2021

I knew you before--------says the LORD Jeremiah 1:5

 

Good morning all. God is good all the time, all the time God is good.  Do not look around in fear, but look around in awareness.
  God is here, there, everywhere and a spirit that we need to remember to honor.  You cannot honor someone you don't respect; God is one who I (we) can respect easily.  If you ever question there being a God, just stop, go to the woods if necessary, and see the wonderful creations HE has made.  Look at any cycle of life and you know there has to be a GOD. 
  A big bang could not create what God has created.  And, if YOU WANT TO SEE A MIRACLE ------then I ask you to go look in the mirror.  If you still do not see a miracle I would recommend either go to your knees and pray for wisdom; or, read up and see how the body works,  YOU ARE A MIRACLE!!
  Jeremiah 1:

“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you,
    before you were born I set you apart;
    I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.”

God knew you before you were in the womb!

God has special work for you to do!

God wants you to spread the message that

JESUS CHRIST IS LORD!!

Thank you for reading. Love you all.

In Christ's Love and Grace

Johnny

No comments:

Post a Comment