Monday, August 22, 2022

Good morning everyone!  God is good all the time, all the time God is good.  TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED!!!  When you woke this morning did you look out and say thank you LORD for the beauty you have given us?  Did you look in the mirror to see the miracle, the beautiful miracle GOD created in you?   So often we just take things for granted.  I am 73, almost 74 and I complain about my knee hurts, my shoulder hurts, I can't sleep, and on and on.  I am certain my wife is tired of hearing my complaining.    Out of my mouth should come the words more like:  It is a beautiful day; dear, you look great;  I love you more each day; It will be a great day in the LORD, or something beautiful and positive.   Winston Churchill said, "the pessimist see difficulty in every opportunity, but the optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty".  We all have Jesus as our savior and we do need to be optimistic.  If God is with us, then who........................! Yes, you got it!  Yes, we need to be one who shares the love of Jesus; Romans 10: 15 And how can anyone preach unless they are sent? As it is written: “How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!      How are your feet?  Are you bringing good news?Isaiah said in 52: 7 How beautiful on the mountains    are the feet of those who bring good news, who proclaim peace,     who bring good tidings,     who proclaim salvation, who say to Zion,     “Your God reigns!”Yes, we must bring good tidings and proclaim salvation.  GOD REIGNS!!!   We need to be as David in the Psalms,sharing the word, and planning to live in the house of the LORD once taken from this earth.  Look at Psalm 27: 4 One thing I ask from the Lord,     this only do I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord     all the days of my life, to gaze on the beauty of the Lord     and to seek him in his temple.This would be magnificent, wonderful, and forever.  Wow!  Take a moment, look in the mirror, thank GOD for the miracle he produced-----YOU; then look outside and see the beauty GOD has laid before us.  Thank you for reading today. Love you all.In Christ's Love and GraceJohnny

No comments:

Post a Comment