Saturday, July 13, 2024

Do you read and hear the words of the Bible?

 Good morning all. God is good all the time, all the time God is good.  BLESSED BECAUSE OF JESUS CHRIST!!

  How often do we read the Bible and then think, "Hmm, what did I just read"?  So often we see text, the written word, yet fail to absorb the meaning.
  In Revelation 1:3 John says:  "Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of the prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein for the time is at hand".
  So, here is my question for you to meditate on.  What have you read in the Bible lately that stuck with you, you understood what you read, and were able to apply it to your life?
   Are you at a point in your Christian walk that God would say: "Well done my good and faithful servant"?  
  I, for one, am working on this.  I have the faith and my works need to demonstrate that faith.  Thanks for reading. Love you all.
In Christ's Love and Grace
Johnny

No comments:

Post a Comment