Friday, August 2, 2024

The final Pay day!

 Hello friends!  God is good all the time, all the time God is good.  TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED!!!

   Many thoughts are racing through my mind so I thought I would share some.  When is the final "PAYDAY"?  This is when we talk and walk with Jesus.  Okay, well......
   If I gave you a crisp $100 bill you would most likely take it and thank me for it.  But think about this, I am wearing my clothes where I just finished working on my car.  Grease and oil are splattered about on my clothes, my hands and arms are dirty and greasy.  Then you decide to come visit with me.
  When you show up, of course, I am greasy and dirty.  I am happy to see you and we fist bump so you won't get all dirty.  We sit and visit a few moments and then I say, "hey, I wanted to see you and I have something to give you".  
   Then I reach into my pocket and pull out a waded up, dirty $100 bill and offer it to you.  The bill is still worth $100, whether clean and crisp or dirty.  You take it and say thank  you.
   What you see is a $100 bill, whether it is crisp and new or dirty.  You still take the bill and thank me for it.
    Now, think of it this way:  That is the way Jesus sees you - you are worth something and He does not look at all the dirt in our lives.
   Everything we see, hear, and experience in life creates the creature we are. Whether it is clean and crisp or greasy and dirty, it fills our heart; yet, when we have Jesus as our savior He accepts us as we are.  However, if we are in a relationship with Jesus we will strive to be better in our daily lives and our hearts will grow in love for Jesus, God, the Holy Spirit.
    So, when the final payday does come Jesus will welcome us with open arms and we are with the savior of the world.  Praise God!
   Isn't GOD great!?!?    Thank you for reading with me today. Love you all.
In Christ's Love and Grace
Johnny

No comments:

Post a Comment