Thursday, October 27, 2016

The future - can it be predicted?

Good morning all. God is good all the time, all the time God is good.  TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED!  Jesu Jevu!
   Zeal - we all have zeal, and lots of it.  The Problem - we have to be interested in what we have zeal in.  For some it is football, others basketball, maybe fishing or golf; to some it is more intellectual; and today - to many it is politics.
   People burning signs of other candidates; mud-slinging; people have loud and hateful discussions about the next president.  We must remember who is in control.
   First, you are in control of your emotions. So, where do you want your energy (zeal) to go - politics?  For me, I would prefer my energy be devoted to God.  PRAYER   BIBLE STUDY  DEVOTION GOD!!
   This brings me to what I am studying at this time - Daniel in the Bible and prophecy.  Could Daniel see the future?  NO!  Does God know the future?  YES!  And.......could got reveal the future through Daniel?  YES!  And this he did.  Take a look at Daniel and see if you like this study. Here is the link.   This is titled Bad happens but God provides. I will post the link daily at the end of my study.  Please let me know what you think of the link.  The study will take a few minutes, so you may want to do it when you have more time.
   Please give feedback. P L E A S E !  Love you all.
Soli Deo Gloria
Johnny

No comments:

Post a Comment