Thursday, March 28, 2019

Hosea 5:13-15 Oh, Wow! GOD is a-n-g-e-r-y!!!!!!

Good morning all. God is good all the time, all the time God is good.  TOO BLESSED TO COMPLAIN!!!
  Well, let us see what is happening now with Ephraim (Israel) and Judah; the Northern and Southern areas of Israel.
  13 When Ephraim saw his sickness, and Judah saw his wound, then went Ephraim to the Assyrian, and sent to king Jareb: yet could he not heal you, nor cure you of your wound.
  Okay, now, while Menahem and Hoshea reigned Israel looked for help.  And where did they go for help?  God?  NO!! They went to Assyria, a great world power at that time. Look at these verses in 2 Kings to clarify and understand.
  14 For I will be unto Ephraim as a lion, and as a young lion to the house of Judah: I, even I, will tear and go away; I will take away, and none shall rescue him.
  God is smashing HIS hammer down at this time.  To Ephraim is as a lion, and Judah as a young lion.  The difference?  I feel as if the young lion is probably less experienced at attacking and does attack with a vengeance; whereas the lion goes, kills, but does not tear something to shreds.  My opinion.  God also says, 'hey, I'm leaving'.
  15 I will go and return to my place, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek my face: in their affliction they will seek me early.
  God is saying HE will leave, go back to HIS throne until when?  When they realize what they have done and call out to him.
  God is coming to judge and when the people actually seek GOD once again, truly seek HIM,  HE will come.  Hebrews 2:3 tells us that ones who heard Jesus shared the Good News and we who have not heard, believe and still share that news yet Jesus has not been seen by us.
   These people have witnessed what God can do, and if younger, they have heard what God will do for them.  BUT, until they return their loyalty, faith, and love to GOD, he won't answer.  Why?  God is a true gentleman and will come to our aid when we call upon HIM!  These people are neglecting God's call to repentance, so, can they escape?  Thank you for reading today. Love you all.
In Christ's Love and Grace
Johnny

No comments:

Post a Comment