Friday, November 22, 2019

Feeling guilty? WHY???

Hello fellow Americans.  God is good all the time, all the time God is good.  TOO BLESSED TO COMPLAIN!!
   Do you ever feel guilty when you don't-----
  1. read your Bible daily
  2. pray on a regular basis
  3. don't do your Bible study
  4. have sinful thoughts (lust, envy, jealousy, etc)
  5. don't share the Good News with others
  6. don't speak up when someone talks negative about God
If you are feeling this way-- STOP IT!!!  What does the Bible say?
  Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through him who strengthens me.   

Isaiah 41:10 Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

  I Corinthians 10:13 No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it.

  Exodus 15:2 The Lord is my strength and my song, and he has become my salvation; this is my God, and I will praise him, my father's God, and I will exalt him.

Deuteronomy 20:4 For the Lord your God is he who goes with you to fight for you against your enemies, to give you the victory.

Ephesians 6:10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might.
Thank you for reading with me today.  Keep your chin up, do not be discouraged or depressed. God is in control. Love you all.
In Christ's Love and Grace
Johnny

No comments:

Post a Comment