Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Did you know....... or Do you know.....?

Good morning everyone. God is good all the time, all the time God is good. TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED!!!
  Did you know...... or maybe Do you know?   A lot of things that we think we know, yet in truth we really don't know.  For example: God helps those who help themselves.  Why, that is in the Bible.  Yeah!  Just try to find it.  Nope, it is not in the Bible but a phrase often used.
  Here is something that came to me, and you probably had already thought of it or knew it.  In the Bible we are told Jesus knows us by name:

Jeremiah 1:5  “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you; I appointed you a prophet to the nations.”

John 10:14-15  I am the good shepherd. I know my own and my own know me, just as the Father knows me and I know the Father; and I lay down my life for the sheep.

John 10:3 To him the gatekeeper opens. The sheep hear his voice, and he calls his own sheep by name and leads them out.

Also, what I wanted to point out is that Jesus knew the name of the demons, he had known them in heaven before the fall.  Let us look at Luke 4:41 41 Moreover, demons came out of many people, shouting, “You are the Son of God!” But he rebuked them and would not allow them to speak, because they knew he was the Messiah.

Jesus knows the name of the demons, he knows our name, he knew us before we were formed, we are HIS sheep and recognize HIS voice.

Do not forget you are blessed as you know Jesus and are a child of God.  Just did you know food for thought. Love you all.
In Christ's Love and grace
Johnny

No comments:

Post a Comment