Thursday, September 17, 2020

Have you thought about the here-after? After live on earth?

 Good morning everyone.  God is good all the time, all the time God is good.  TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED!

  What comes after our time on earth is complete?  Professing Christians may say I want to ask Jesus about..............; OR, I can't wait to see and talk to ............; AND then we feel we will have a reunion with...............!
   No one knows.  So often we refuse to speak about or think about death.  Yes, death!  It only comes ONCE in a lifetime and when it does- - - - then what?
  For Christians our life on earth is only a mist in God's universe.  What does that mean?  It means with time having no relevance to God, it is just a breath, a blink, a sneeze, it is just a very short existence.  BUT, the one thing that remains is that GOD loves us all, the true believers aka Christians, the professing Christians, the Muslims, Budhist, Hindu, atheist, ALL MANKIND.
   However, the only way to heaven is through Jesus Christ, our LORD and Saviour.  Now, in saying this my heart became heavy with sorrow yesterday as I visited with a friend who lives, now, in the DFW area when he revealed to me that the doctors give him 6 months to live with the cancer he has.
   Now, here is a man, we'll call him Mr. T (because he has always been strong in the faith) who is looking and knowing the end is close.  We all know our lives are coming to an end but we don't have a clue when.  Mr. T has a timeline.  But, he also has GOD, and this gives reason to rejoice.  Why?  Because he will have no more pain, suffering, and he will have a perfect body.  This man I love, he has given me insight to many things, knows his Bible, and most importantly has a relationship with JESUS CHRIST!!!
  When in a time like this often scripture will help:  Psalm 23  The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
  Here in John, I changed genders to match my friend, but it is still relevant.  
   John 11: 25 Jesus said unto him, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

27  He saith unto him, Yea, Lord: I believe that thou art the Christ, the Son of God, which should come into the world.

   I believe, He believes, and we know the next life will be glorious; yet, still, I ask your prayers for Mr. T in that he have comfort, love, peace of heart and mind, and that God will touch him in such a way he will rejoice.  Thank you for reading with me today. May God be will you and give you peace. Love you all.

In Christ's Love and Grace

Johnny

No comments:

Post a Comment