Friday, January 28, 2022

A great testimony

 Hello and greetings,

   God is good all the time, all the time God is good.

Just a testimony from a young lady.  A young lady who works at Brookshires, Angela, was walking into the store when we spoke.  I asked her how her day was going and she responded not so well.  I questioned her about this. 
   She said it was her mothers birthday and her mother died a year ago and she was said.  I told her I was sorry.  Then she said yesterday was grandma's birthday and she was 91 and they had fun celebrating with her.  I lamented that was great.
  Then she went on to tell me that a year ago when her mother was ill and in the hospital she said she saw her father, who had been dead for a time.  When her mother said she saw her dad she asked for her mom. She wanted to see her mom.  So they arranged for her mom (grandma) to come up the next day.
   When her mom came and she saw her mom (grandma) she commented that it was nice for her to bring the preacher.  Now this preacher was dead and her mom was seeing the preacher, just as she saw her dad the day before.
   Then she commented that it (what she was seeing) was beautiful.  She had never seen anything so beautiful.  Then she quietly passed on to be with her husband in heaven.
  Angela said they knew where her mom went and glad she would be with family and friends in heaven.
   When Angela and I departed I was extremely touched by her story.  I asked if she had a church. She lives in Whitehouse and does not have a church currently.  I would ask prayers for Angela and her family and that they be reunited with a good Bible believing and preaching church.
   Thank you for reading. Love you all.
In Christ's Love and Grace
Johnny

No comments:

Post a Comment