Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Got Jesus? Do you have a spark in your sould for Jesus? Fan it!!!

Hello everyone!  God is good all the time all the time God is good.  TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED!!  Jesu Jevu!
    While driving and listening to the Christian musci a song came on that started me to thinking.   Yep, me, thinking - wow, huh?!?!
   We claim to have Jesus inside us, specially on Sunday mornings, at church, or around our Christian friends. What   do we do with the spark that is inside of us wanting and loving Jesus.  Usually little or Nothing.  Look at these song lyrics:
       Start a fire in my soul
Fan the flame and make it grow
So there’s no doubt or denying
Let it burn so brightly
That everyone around can see
That it’s You, that it’s You that we need
Start a fire in me
Are you hot, cold, or lukewarm for Jesus.  Do you need to ask the Holy Spirit to come and fan that spark ?   If so, let that be on top of your prayer list.  Please pray for me and that I will do so.  Love you all.
Soli Deo Gloria
Johnny

No comments:

Post a Comment