Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Is the whole world worth your soul?

Good morning to all.  A great day it is. God is good all the time, all the time God is good.  TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED!  Jesu Jevu!
    Many people we encounter will say they believe in God, a god, or a supernatural power; yet not confessing Jesus Christ as their LORD and SAVIOUR!  I strongly feel that if I do not share the gospel with them I am conveying two things: (1) I may be ashamed to tell of Jesus Christ, and (2) by being silent I am in effect telling them they can GO TO HELL!
   Now think about this, if you do not share the Bible, what happens?  The world comes in to greet them and show them the "wonderful things" of the world; the "fun" you can have living in the world.  The Bible tells us if we claim our rewards here on earth (pride-look at me) then that is our reward.  This is like the lyrics from TobyMac's song:
  I don't want to gain the whole world and lose my soul
I don't want to gain the whole world and lose my soul

Lord forgive us when we get consumed
By the things of this world and fight for our love and our passion
As our eyes open wide on You, grant us the privilege of Your world
And may Your kingdom be what wakes us up and lays us down
Hallelujah, hallelujah

Look at Romans 10: 15 And how shall they preach unless they are sent? As it is written:
“How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the gospel of peace,[h]Who bring glad tidings of good things!”
  May your feet be beautiful as you share glad tidings with patrons of the world so they may experience the joys of salvation. Love you all.
Soli Deo Gloria
Johnny

No comments:

Post a Comment