Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Bible verses about slowing down!! Will you slow down and enjoy?

Good morning all. God is good all the time, all the time God is good.  TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED!  Jesu Jevu!!
   As I mentioned in an earlier email - God has been talking to me about the rush rush society we are in.  And for what?  Why?
   Just like the guy that passes you on a double yellow to be sitting at the stop light ahead just 1 car in front of you.  The person who is yelling at the kids, a scowl on their face, and rushing into Walmart or another store of frustration to get what?
   Matthew 11:28 "'Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.'
"Inline image 1
     1 John 2: 17 And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.
Inline image 2
     1 Peter 5:7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.
Inline image 3
Psalm 46: 10 Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.
Inline image 4
      Ecclesiastes 3:1 To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
Inline image 5
    Unknown author:  Once she quit rushing through life,
                                  She was amazed how much more
                                  life she had time for.
Inline image 6
Slow down my friend, enjoy God, enjoy spouse, enjoy family, enjoy the life God has given His life for you.  I pray this touches the hearts of many.  Love you all.
Soli Deo Gloria
Johnny

No comments:

Post a Comment