Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Tenth day of Nisan, aka Palm Sunday

Hello everyone!  Sorry I have been amiss the last couple of weeks.  Please pray for me as I struggle daily, and, as well, I will pray for you.
   A Jewish day, Nisan 10, is not commonly know but is quite interesting.  This is the day they choose the unblemished lamb for passover.  However, there is more to it than that.  Like, when Jesus rode in to Jerusalem on the colt or ass (depends on which version of Bible you read).  He came as the passover lamb.  There are so many references back to Exodus and how God orchestrated this complete scenario that it is quite amazing.
   Rather than bore you with my trying to explain; after reading and researching several articles I found one that may explain it better than I.  Please click on the link following and it is a short read:  Tenth day of Nisan
  Thank you for being so faithful to God.  May your day be wonderful and bright as the SON!
In Jesus Love and Grace
Johnny

No comments:

Post a Comment