Monday, May 21, 2018

Where you go--is where you look!

Good morning all. God is good all the time, all the time God is good.
  Proverbs 4:
25 Let your eyes look straight ahead;
    fix your gaze directly before you.
26 Give careful thought to the[a] paths for your feet
    and be steadfast in all your ways.
27 Do not turn to the right or the left;
    keep your foot from evil.
You have heard the expression - if you go looking for trouble you will find it.  This is what God said in His word many many years ago.
   If I walk, looking forward and have my eyes cast on God, seldom will I stray - only when my eyes are not focused on God.
  However, on the other hand, where I look may lead me astray - pretty woman, nice car, beautiful house, amazing boat, etc.  When I look in other directions - so there will I go.
   Just like walking backwards or in darkness - if I cannot see the direction I need to go I will stumble and fall.  Cast you eyes on the light, the light of the Son!
   Philippians 3:  13 Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, 14 I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.
Thank you for reading. Love you all.
In Christ's Love and Grace
Johnny

No comments:

Post a Comment