Monday, May 6, 2019

Colossians 2:6 Ye walk where?

Good morning all!  God is good all the time, all the time God is good.  Where do you walk  Colossians 2 verse 6 tells us that since we received Jesus Christ we walk in HIM.
   Think about this.  How many of us would have liked our parents to have "walked with us" during our teen and post-teen years.  Probably very few.  Nope, I would have acted differently had my mom or dad been with me.
   Well, what about now?  As a grown adult, I would not have wanted my parents to see the trail I blazed when straying off the beaten path.  Is not this what we do with God?  With our salvation in Jesus?  We don't think of the Spirit, God, or Jesus being next to us so we do some "little" things that may be funny or enjoyable at the time; BUT, if we stopped and thought Jesus was watching would you----------?
   Colossian 2:6 As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the LORD, so walk ye in him;  
   Then go on to verse 7 - ROOTED and BUILT UP IN HIM, and STABLISHED IN THE FAITH, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving.
   Wow!  Pastor spoke on this yesterday and really stepped on my toes and I am certain many others.  If I am a child of GOD I need to act like I am.
   Need more be said?  Stop!  Think! and Meditate on the WORD!  Love you all.
In Christ's Love and Grace
Johnny

No comments:

Post a Comment