Thursday, May 9, 2019

Jesus left us something the world has not!

Good morning all. God is good all the time, all the time God is good.  BLESSED!
  So, the last 2 days I have been on about is Jesus enough.  I do hope you understand what I am driving at.  Just because we accept Jesus or lead others to Jesus our mission is not complete.  We must love, help, and encourage one another.  
    We must grow in the word, else we be as the vine that produces no fruit.  Jesus was crucified, dead, buried, and rose again.  He is with us today, but he made a promise that he would send the comforter or Holy Spirit.  Let's look at John 14: 16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.
19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.
This is what Jesus said to the disciples and is relevant to us today.  The Comforter (Holy Spirit) abides in us forever.
The world does not receive the Comforter but we do and HE dwells in us.
  Jesus knows HE is going to be crucified and tells them the world will not see HIM, but you will.  WHY?  Because HE LIVES!   Because Jesus lives, we live also.  We know that one day the whole world will see Jesus and bow before HIM.
   So, today, do the right thing, share the good news, and rejoice in the fact that the Holy Spirit resides in you and that you are a child of God because of Jesus Christ.
  Love you all. Read the Bible, it is good for the soul. 
In Christ's Love and Grace
Johnny

No comments:

Post a Comment