Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Seeking the LORD

Good morning all. God is good all the time, all the time God is good.
  Too often things happen in our lives that we see as major setbacks and we wonder why God was not helping us.  HE WAS AND IS!! 
  The problem lies in the fact we do not see what lies ahead and we deal with our own personal wishes at that particular moment in time.  There is a lining in the jacket we are being forced to wear, we just don't see it yet.
  It is important to open our mind and heart up to ask the LORD what lesson will I learn here. We cannot forsake the one who gave us life. 
 2 Chronicles 15:2b The Lord is with you, while ye be with him; and if ye seek him, he will be found of you; but if ye forsake him, he will forsake you.
  The we come to a time when we scream out at God saying your word says if I ask you will give it to me.
Matthew 7:Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
  God, I asked and you did not open the door.  If God were to respond HE would probably say it is not time nor my will as you know not what the future brings.
  But, in Hebrews 11:6  it says But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
   Lord, I did diligently seek you and I do have the faith.  Again, if God were to respond what would he say?  Jesus would probably ask a question such as: Do you truly have faith and believe?  Then why do you doubt?
  Ephesians 6:10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
  Some, maybe many of you are going through troubled times and you have to remember God is not near, GOD IS HERE, right beside you.  Just reach out, don't lash out!  Thank you for reading.  I ask for your prayers as I also pray for you. Love you all.
In Christ's Love and Grace
Johnny

No comments:

Post a Comment