Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Forgiveness! Have you forgiven YOURSELF???

Good morning everyone.  God is good all the time, all the time God is good. TOO BLESSED TO COMPLAIN!!!
  Forgiveness-- Often we say I forgive you; sometimes we mean it - sometimes we don't.  But I believe the hardest part of forgiveness is to forgive yourself.
   In my opinion, we need to be able to look in the mirror and speak to that person with these words- YOU are a sinner; You are FORGIVEN, and most of all I LOVE YOU!
  So oft it is easy to say I forgive you; but we tend to be our own most critical critic.  We see and know what we have done and tend to hang on to it-----living in unforgiveness to self.
  Colossians 3:13 Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the LORD forgave you.
  Matthew 6:14-15 For if you forgive men when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive men  their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins.  Words from Jesus 
  So how often do we need to forgive and ask forgiveness?  Matthew 18:21,22 Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, "LORD, how many times shall I forgive my brother when he sins against me? Up to seven times?"  22) Jesus answered, "I tell you, not seven times, but seventy times seven times.
    FORGIVENESS!  We are not worthy, no, not I; however, because of JESUS CHRIST offering us salvation and forgiveness of our sins we become RIGHTEOUS! Hallelujah!  Hallelujah!
   You, my friend, are worthy of righteous. Now is the time to go forth; walking, talking and acting as you should----a child of GOD!!  Be the B-I-B-L-E others see. Thank you for reading with me today. Love you all.
In Christ's Love and Grace
Johnny

No comments:

Post a Comment