Thursday, November 19, 2020

Are you healed?

 Good morning everyone!  God is good all the time, all the time God is good.  WE ARE BLESSED BECAUSE WE ARE CHILDREN OF THE KING!!!

   Well, most of you do not know, but, I tested positive for covid-19.   Went to doc, have had video conferences, am on meds and getting better.  So often when illness or struggles come drifting out way we tend to forget about God and become self concerned or absorbed.  We, I did this and because my partner, provided to my by God's own hand, has reminded me that GOD is our resource. 
   God is my strength, my healer, my confident, my protector and I must not forget all my sins, griefs, struggles, and illnesses are covered by Jesus sacrifice.
  I am going to insert a link about some healing verses for you to share if you know of anyone who is ill or struggling at this time.  The LINK
   Psalm 30: 2 Lord my God, I called to you for help,
    and you healed me.    Psalm 23: 1The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
   There are others.  I have to ask forgiveness that I have not been diligent about my Bible studies, praying, and staying in tune with the LORD.  This I ask of God and ask that you take time to pray for your friends, relatives and neighbors that they will be healed or protected from this virus.  Thank you for reading.  I'll see you tomorrow.  Love you all.
In Christ's Love and Grace
Johnny

No comments:

Post a Comment