Monday, November 2, 2020

Beware false prophets! We are in a spiritual war!

 

Good morning everyone.  God is good all the time, all the time God is good.  TOO BLESSED TO COMPLAIN!!
  Well, this morning I am way West in West Texas to call on a school.  As I was driving and listening to the radio one preacher mentioned that we have to be careful because of "google" and what people put on it.  Not only google, but other social media.
  The "enemy", satan and his demons and people living today who are against God and his disciples (you and me) will post "Bible verses" that are twisted or changed to suit their needs, BUT, are not the true word of God.
   Here are some scriptures to consider.  We are in a spiritual war - not of flesh and blood- but spiritual == A FIGHT FOR YOUR SOUL!!!
   “Then war broke out in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back. But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven. The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him” (Revelation 12:7-9).
  “‘I am against the prophets who wag their own tongues and yet declare, “The LORD declares.” Indeed, I am against those who prophesy false dreams,’ declares the LORD. ‘They tell them and lead my people astray with their reckless lies, yet I did not send or appoint them’” (Jeremiah 23:31,32).
  I ask you to pray now for the will of God to prevail, first in your (my) life, the life of your family, the elections, and our world.  GOD'S NOT DEAD, HE'S SURELY ALIVE and we need to begin acting like it through our actions as children of GOD.
  Thank you for reading with me.  Have a wonderful and blessed day. Love you all.
In Christ's Love and Grace
Johnny

No comments:

Post a Comment