Friday, February 12, 2021

Life - what is it about? Is all this worth it?

 Good morning all.  God is good all the time, all the time God is good. TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED!!!

  L I F E - a four letter word that can be good or it can be bad.  How or what is it in your life?
  Have you ever thought the world would be better off if you were not here?  Have you ever had thoughts of doing away with yourself?  I am certain most of us have had these thoughts in our past.
  A pessimist may say that we live, we die, it is over and we cease to exist. Whereas  an optimist may say there is more than just life here on earth.  A Christian would say our time on earth is pre-eternal life where we live on in eternity.  Where are you sitting right now? 
  Well, let me tell you - LIFE IS WORTH LIVING THROUGH JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD AND SAVIOR!!  Here are some scriptures to encourage you.
  So what must we do first?
  Proverbs 3: Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;in all your ways submit to him,  and he will make your paths straight
    TRUST in the LORD - this may be step one. And once we do this what? 
 Jeremiah 17:7 Blessed is the man that trusteth in the Lord, and whose hope the Lord is.
  We are blessed by the living GOD. Okay, and......., you are saying GOD knew me before I came and what I would do? 
     Romans 8:29 For those He foreknew He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son, so that He would be the firstborn among many brothers.

   So, GOD knew me before I came and began working in me?  Right?  

  Philippians 1:6 I am sure of this, that He who started a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. So, what happens now?

  I have accepted Jesus as my Savior and HE has begun work in me.  

2 Peter 3:18 Rather, you must grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. All glory to him, both now and forever! Amen. Alright then, I need to grow in Jesus Christ who is my savior.  This means to not just open my Bible or say a quick prayer when in need, but to show growth in the WORD & SHARE the word.  Now, being a child of GOD you definitely have an obligation. 

  Colossians 2:6-7 And now, just as you accepted Christ Jesus as your Lord, you must continue to follow him. Let your roots grow down into him, and let your lives be built on him. Then your faith will grow strong in the truth you were taught, and you will overflow with thankfulness       Because you have accepted Jesus as your Savior does not mean there will be smooth sailing forever and a day. There will be trials and tribulations. 

 James 1:2-4 Consider it a great joy, my brothers, whenever you experience various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance. But endurance must do its complete work, so that you may be mature and complete, lacking nothing. Carry on so you one day hear the words well done my good and faithful servant. Do not fear the valleys and do not be prideful when on the peaks.

  Romans 5:3-5 Not only that, but we also boast in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance, endurance produces character, and character produces hope. Now this hope does not disappoint us, because God’s love has been poured out into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us.  We should not walk or run in fear as we know that Jesus, nailed to the cross, took all our sins and conquered death.

 John 16:33 I have told you these things so that in Me you may have peace. You will have suffering in this world. Be courageous! I have conquered the world.” Because you are a child of GOD, you should rejoice and remember Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.  I just pray that you were able to follow my train and the track I was moving down today.  Love you all.

In Christ's Love and Grace

Johnny

No comments:

Post a Comment