Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Christians or Evangelist?

 Good morning all.  God is good all the time, all the time God is good.  YOU ARE BLESSED, DON'T BE STRESSED AT CHRISTMAS SEASON!!!

  Well, here is the question?  When are you a Christian and when are you an Evangelist?  
  So often we put ourselves in categories such as a Christian or an Evangelist.  This should not be the case.  Here is my simple and honest belief and opinion.
   I am a Christian when I am in my closet praying, doing my Bible study, and in church worshiping.  When I step out of these boundaries, then I become an Evangelist and should tell others about Jesus Christ, salvation, and eternal life.
  Psalm 96:3 Declare his glory among the nations, his marvelous works among all the peoples!
  Matthew 28:19 Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
  Soooooo, this is my belief, opinion, and interpretation.  Let me know what you think.
   Merry Christmas, love y'all, and thanks for reading.
Johnny

No comments:

Post a Comment