Friday, May 5, 2023

Yep, we worry, give it to God, then pick it up and worry again! Philippians 4:6

 Good morning all. God is good all the time, all the time God is good.  TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED!!!!

  Where is God when you need Him?  He just doesn't answer my prayers?  Why does God let this happen?
   Have these thoughts or questions ever crossed your mind?  God, I do what you want, but ...............   Yes, too many times it is more about us than trusting God.  As the statement just above:  I do what you want-----  is it really what GOD wants, OR, is it what "I" want, AND, I am working to get it done.
   We lay it at the foot of Jesus, let's say in morning prayer about 7 a.m.  Then later the same day we say, "well, guess God is busy and can't take care of this so I'll just pick it up and do it myself".  OOPS!!!!
   Philippians 4:6 Never worry about anything. Instead, in every situation let your petitions be made known to God through prayers and requests, with thanksgiving.
   We must hand it over to God (never worry).  Pray to God--giving Him our prayers and requests.   Then, we need to do so with thanksgiving. Thanksgiving being a formal expression of gratefulness or thanks to God.
   What are you worried about today?  Send me a prayer request and let's pray about it together.   My prayer request is that I be more humble, share the gospel of Jesus Christ, and let my pride diminish, yet be strong in speaking of salvation.
    In summary, Give your worries to God now, and don't pick them back up later today, tomorrow, or whenever.  Place them at the feet of Jesus and BELIEVE!!!
   Thank you for reading with me today. Love you all. 
In Christ's Love and Grace,
Johnny
p.s. I would enjoy hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment