Thursday, May 4, 2023

What about your first love? Rev 2:1-4

 Good morning all.  Well, here I am back- helter skelter.  God is good all the time, all the time God is good.  HE is risen, indeed, HE IS RISEN!!

  Well, as I reflect back I do have a relationship with Jesus Christ, but so often, and specially lately, HE is a friend that I only call on once in a while.
   So what stops me from calling on HIM and visiting with HIM?  Oh, depressing NEWS; computer games, outside attractions, laziness.  But the biggest cause is procrastination, aka LAZINESS!!!
   It is easy to be distracted-- hey, look at the squirrel.  My intent and ask for your prayers to have a better relationship with Jesus Christ, my LORD and Savior.
  Here is Revelations 2 -- if this fits your life as well.  It hit me between the eyes!! 
Revelation Unto the angel of the church of Ephesus write; These things saith he that holdeth the seven stars in his right hand, who walketh in the midst of the seven golden candlesticks;

I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou canst not bear them which are evil: and thou hast tried them which say they are apostles, and are not, and hast found them liars:

And hast borne, and hast patience, and for my name's sake hast laboured, and hast not fainted.

Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee, because thou hast left thy first love.

I have not forgotten my first love, however, I placed my first love (Jesus) on the back shelf.  And you?????

Thank you for reading. Love you all. 

In Christ's Love and Grace

Johnny


No comments:

Post a Comment