Thursday, January 18, 2018

I wonder........Hmmmm.........I wonder.......

Good morning all. God is good all the time, all the time God is good.  TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED!
  I wonder.........Do you ever stop and wonder what God was thinking when he ---------?  Why did he make me?  Why did he make you?  Why is that person quiet and the other loud?  Why is that person famous and the other not?  Why are you where you are in life today instead of where you visioned yourself?
   Hmmmm -- I wonder............
I wonder about that person sitting in the front row!  I wonder about that person sitting by the door!  I wonder about that person on their phone!  I wonder about the pastor and staff! I wonder about ME!
  But my biggest wonder is what can I do for: the person in the front row; the one sitting by the door; person on their phone; the pastor and staff; you and me?
  Maybe, probably, most likely, I need to be in tune with the Spirit and instead of looking around, I need to focus.  Focus on God and how HE wants me to pray for each of these people.
   Instead of greeting people with, 'how are you today?' I should greet them with "HOW CAN I PRAY FOR YOU TODAY"?  My focus should not be on me and my thoughts, but what God wants me to do now, today, this week, month and year.
  I wonder what God was thinking when he created YOU and ME?
         Blessed be the Lord God, the God of Israel, who alone works wonders. And blessed be His glorious name forever; and may the whole earth be filled with His glory. Amen and Amen. – Psalm 72:18-19
    Matthew 15: 31 The people were amazed when they saw the mute speaking, the crippled made well, the lame walking and the blind seeing. And they praised the God of Israel.
  I wonder if I need to put:   my phone down, my needs behind me, my wants behind me, your spiritual needs forward, my spiritual needs forward, and on and on.  Today is the day to focus - not on the people around us but on God and His mission for us today.   I wonder.........     Love you all
In Christ's Love and Grace
Johnny

No comments:

Post a Comment