Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Proverbs 30:7-9 Let us stand strong in the LORD!

Good morning to my brothers and sisters in Christ !  God is good all the time, all the time God is good.  And, YES,------TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED!!!
Is satan neutralizing your witness?  Think about this for a moment. 
          Let me share Proverbs 30:7-9 “Two things I ask of you, LORD: do not refuse me before I die:  Keep falsehood and lies far from me; give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread.  Otherwise, I may have too much and disown you and say, “Who is the LORD?” Or I may become poor and steal and so dishonor the name of my God.”
  What is this saying to you?  To me I should not lie, gossip, talk about others but recognize the facts.  I should be content with the state of which I am in, not rich nor poor, but have everything just right with the LORD, who provides my daily worth, my daily being.
   If I have too much then I will become self absorbed and believe it is ALL ME, and not recognize that the LORD has given me all that I have.  Nor do I wish to be in poverty and a child of God, because them, due to the circumstances I may do something (steal) that dishonors my God or even blame God.
If you will look at these verses – study for a moment – you will see how satan could easily and quickly neutralize your witness.  I should be upright and honest – no falsehoods.  I should desire to have what the LORD wishes me to have – my daily bread.   Become neither rich nor poor.  Satan is a master at twisting words and would enjoy turning these words against you.  Do you see where satan would like to slip in and ruin your witness?
Our God is a loving God and a jealous God.  We should have no other gods before us.  Satan will throw all he can out there to move us away from God and more into the “things of life”; thereby ruining our witness.
My prayer for you and for me is that we will be as strong in spirit as Daniel and the 3 were when up against kings.  Thrown into fire and come out unscathed; cast into a lions den and come out without even a scratch.  Lord, may we have the spiritual strength of these men, I ask this for us, your humble servants here on earth. Amen. Love you all.
In Christ’s Love and Grace,
Johnny

No comments:

Post a Comment