Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Reflections - Where are you in your walk with Jesus?

  Good morning all. God is good all the time, all the time God is good.  TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED!!  Can you say this, Really?!?!?
    In your spiritual search let me ask you this:  WHERE ARE YOU?  This is what God asked Adam and Eve after they sinned and hid themselves. So, once again, in your spiritual walk WHERE ARE YOU? (Exodus 3:9)
   When you repeat something that is "Biblical" the next question you have to ask is:  WHO TOLD YOU THAT?  (Exodus 3:11)  Did your wife, husband, preacher, friend?  OR, did you search it out for yourself in the BIBLE?
  Next question:  WHAT ARE YOU DOING?  For the kingdom of God, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?  In Joshua 7:10 the LORD tells Joshua, get up, what are you doing down on your face?  So, again, to you, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?  This is referring spiritually to what are you doing.
  Then, WHY?  This is a strong question where are you, who told you that, what are you doing, now WHY?  Is what you are doing spiritually helping the kingdom of God?  Psalm 42:5 says: "Why, o my soul, are you downcast"?  Instead of being downcast, we should remember Psalm 31:24 Be strong and take heart, all you who hope in the LORD.  WHY are you doing what you are doing?  Is it helping to build the kingdom of God?
   And finally, HOW?  Spiritually HOW are you growing?  We should have daily reading of the BIBLE, not a sidebar book that suffices, but the real book labeled B-I-B-L-E !  How are you growing daily?  I try to study each day, pray each day and be closer spiritually to GOD.  Do I?  Unfortunately I fall short many times, but this is my quest - to become stronger daily in my WALK WITH JESUS!
   I do hope all this makes sense to you.  Have a wonderful and glorious day in the LORD. Love you all.
  Just so you know, I am really speaking to myself with a loud speaker.  This is for me and I thought it might help someone else.
Oh, as a p.s. tomorrow is Valentines day AND Ash Wednesday.  Don't forget the LORD or your spouse (special person).
In Christ's Love and Grace
   Johnny

No comments:

Post a Comment