Tuesday, November 6, 2018

In Prison, earthquake, shackles are loosen, and.......

Good morning all.  God is good all the time, all the time God is good. TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED!!!
  Okay, Paul and Silas are in prison, there is an earthquake, the doors open, their shackles are loosen, and now what?  Today, some scripture:
Romans 8: 38 For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,[a] neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39 neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
  2 Corinthians 12: But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness. Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. 
  Nothing can separate us from the love of God; His grace is sufficient.  Rest and meditate on these scriptures.  Until tomorrow.  Love you all.
In Christ's Love and Grace
Johnny

No comments:

Post a Comment