Thursday, January 21, 2021

To Fear or Not To Fear---------that is the Question!!!!

 GOOD MORNING ALL. GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME, ALL THE TIME GOD IS GOOD!!!  TOO BLESSED TO FEAR!!!!

   Whom shall I fear?   We have all heard this when in church, then when we leave the building we tend to leave this phrase behind.  We are in a new era:  pandemic of covid-19; Biden and a liberal presidency & cabinet, Christians being persecuted around the world, and more.
  So, what do we do?  We gather with our friends and express our displeasure or pleasure, just talk about it, then do nothing.  Well, if you are sick and need medicine we need to read the directions and take the medicine as prescribed, not just until we feel better.
  My brother in law gave me a book/pamphlet to read called God's Medicine Bottle by Derek Prince.  We need to remember who the great physician is and follow his directions.  Do we?
  So often we live in fear and let fear control our every being, what we do, where we go, how we act, and more.  Fear is not a new thing.  It has been around since Adam and Eve.  It started when they were afraid in the garden because they ate of the forbidden fruit.  
  God is our refuge and in HIM whom shall I fear? In the link to the scriptures below you will find fear in each of these men, but God was there one way or another.  Fear was in Abram, later Abraham, Moses, Joshua, Jeremiah, Daniel, Zechariah, Mary, the Shepherds, Peter, and Paul.  Click this link to view those scriptures.
  All of our hope, our salvation, our lives, our everything lies in God.  Look at this verse from Revelation 1: 17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: 18 I am the Living One; I was dead, and now look, I am alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades.
   God was in the beginning and God will be in the end.  Please take time to read the scriptures in the link above.  If you are fearful of the Biden era, take refuge in GOD.  GOD is the beginning and the end and HE is our hope, our salvation.  Keep the faith my friend.  It may not look like it from your vantage point but just remember,  GOD IS IN CONTROL!  Love you all.
In Christ's Love and Grace
Johnny

No comments:

Post a Comment