Friday, May 21, 2021

We have a "GRAVE" situation in America and the World

 Good morning all. God is good all the time, all the time God is good.  TOO BLESSED TO COMPLAIN!!

   Well, we have had a 'grave' issue in America since George Washington to Joe Biden.  So often we think of grave and an important and serious issue.  Well, that is true, however, a "grave situation" that overlies any other is the GRAVE.  I am talking about the one in the ground, when we die, when our human body does cease to exist.
  Allow me to explain further.  We all exist in this world doing our own thing, usually caring not what others do unless it offends or bothers us.  The biggest threat we have is knowing the Word, the Bible, and not doing anything about it. "Oh, yeah, I know Jesus. He's my savior."  Then we carry one and forget about spreading the word and telling others about Jesus.
   This is the GRAVE issue; when you die, when I die, when our loved ones die there is no second chance.  When any of us go to the GRAVE we are either going to HEAVEN or going to HELL!   There is no other option.
  So, the GRAVE issue is this:  "Have you told your loved ones about JESUS?  Have they accepted JESUS as their savior?  Are they studying the Bible and growing in the WORD?  God tells us we must study, know the word, and spread or share the word.
  Jesus tells us in John 14:1 “Let not your heart be troubled. Ye believe in God; believe also in Me.
   Jesus wants us all to be with him.  John 14: In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you unto Myself, that where I am, there ye may be also.
  I believe it is important you read John 14 (click link).  If you have not had a serious conversation with your spouse, children, relatives, friends or neighbors IT IS TIME!!
  I leave you to meditate and think about John 14: Jesus said unto him, “I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life; no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me.
   ARE YOU READY?  IS YOUR FAMILY READY? Make certain, approach them. Yes, it is scary and may not be comfortable but do you want family, friends or neighbors to burn in hell?  Love you all.
In Christ's Love and Grace
Johnny
 p.s. Daystar telling the truth about COVID has been censored on the social media platforms.  To know the truth go to:  covid.daystar.com and listen to the experts who are not bought off by big money.

No comments:

Post a Comment