Thursday, May 13, 2021

When death of a loved one comes I..............

 God morning all. God is good all the time, all the time God is good.  TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED!!!!

   When someone dies we tend to mourn.  Why?  First, if you know they have professed to be a child of God, why would we mourn?  Is it because we are selfish and don't want them to go to a better place called heaven?  NO, because we are feeling the void they left when being called home.  Yet, it should be, as many do now, a CELEBRATION OF LIFE!
   I would say if they don't know God and have not accepted Jesus as their personal savior I would be saddened.  Yet, it is important to remember, the choice is his or hers whether to accept Jesus or not.  This burden lies not with you, but with him or her.  Also, we cannot walk around in sorrow saying what more could I have done.  Plant the seed is all the father asks us to do. God will water, germinate it, and help it grow.
  Remember Jeremiah 29: 11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. 14 I will be found by you,” declares the Lord, “and will bring you back from captivity
   Let me mention about bring back from captivity.  To me this means we are captive while living humanly in this world which the prince of the world, aka satan rules.  Once we leave this human body and begin to live spiritually with God then we are not longer held captive.  Hope this makes sense to you, it does to me.
John 15: 12 My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. 13 Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends.
   This is what Jesus did for you, for me, for everyone in the world.  Jesus came not to condemn the world, but to save the world.  The choice is ours. Thanks for reading. Love you all.
In Christ's Love and Grace
Johnny

No comments:

Post a Comment