Friday, May 7, 2021

Who are you? Really? A child of God Galatians 3:26

 Good morning all. God is good all the time, all the time God is good.


  Who are you, really?  We often respond I am a:  teacher, banker, mom, dad, electrical, plumber, salesman, politician, doctor, and on and on.  But, IS THAT WHO YOU REALLY ARE? 
  The world is full of hypocrisy and lies and not being REAL with our selves.  Well, I know I am Burl and Aletha's son.  Really?  Yes, they are the humans that raised me, but is that who I really am?
  I am a child of God. Click link to hearGalatians 3:6 For you are all sons (daughters) of God through faith in Christ Jesus.
   You are indeed precious and a child of God.  So, my friend, walk boldly, upright yet humbly and proclaim the good news of Jesus Christ.  Thanks for reading. Love you all. 
In Christ's Love and Grace
Johnny

No comments:

Post a Comment