Thursday, April 20, 2017

Okay, what is your relationship with JESUS CHRIST?

Good morning all. God is good all the time, all the time God is good.  TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED!  Jesu Jevu!!
   I am going to deviate slightly from how I normally study and refer questions back to you.  Today will take a little more time if you choose to study it, but it may well be worth the time. 
   There will be questions and scripture and up to you to meditate, read and absorb.  So, without further ado---here we go:
 
1.    Do you have a personal relationship with God?
a.     When?   Year _______
2.    Why is your relationship important?
Romans 6:23Roman 8:1               
3.    What does having a personal relationship with God mean? 
a.     We should pray
b.    Meditate on God’s word
c.     Get to know God better
4.    What can I pray for?
a.     Wisdom – James 1:5
                                                             i.      What is your most powerful tool
b.    How do we ask – John 15:16
5.    Who will guide me?
a.     Holy Spirit
             i.      How do I know the Holy Spirit is with me?
b.    Does the world accept the Holy Spirit
c.     John 14:15-21
6.    If we have the Holy Spirit what is different?
a.     Galatians 5
7.    Now, once again – do you have a personal relationship with JESUS CHRIST?
a.     How do you know?
Thank you for reading today and I pray this touches your heart as much as it did touch me.  I do love you all and thank God for you being in my life.
Soli Deo Gloria
Johnny

No comments:

Post a Comment