Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Born again? Huh?

Good morning all. God is good all the time, all the time God is good. TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED!
   Born again?  Many people (who do not know Jesus) do not understand this - you cannot be born again.  Rest assured the Bible confirms we can be born again, but of a different birth.
  If we confess with our mouth the LORD JESUS and believe in your heart that God raised Him (Jesus) from the dead, you will be saved.  Romans 10:9-11 "whoever believes on Him will not be put to shame."
    John 5: 24 “Very truly I tell you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be judged but has crossed over from death to life.
  Galatians 3: 26 So in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith, 27 for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. 28 There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.
   2 Corinthian 5:17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come:[a] The old has gone, the new is here!
  Matthew 10:32 “Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. 
38 Whoever does not take up their cross and follow me is not worthy of me. 39 Whoever finds their life will lose it, and whoever loses their life for my sake will find it.
 and Galatians 2: 20 I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.
   And there is much more concerning your deliverance, your re-birth through Jesus Christ.  Stay in tune with the Bible, let no doubt touch your mind or your heart. Satan is alive and well, trying to pollute the hearts of Christians; just take heart and know -
                                YOU A NEW IN CHRIST!
and simply tell satan to flee from you in the name of Jesus.  I just ask your prayers for all you receive this and for me.  It is easy to question our faith and many times I do.  Again, I ask that you hold me and others up in prayer. Love you all.
In Christ's love and grace
Johnny

No comments:

Post a Comment