Monday, June 10, 2024

When/How often/ & where do you commune with God?

 Good morning all. God is good all the time, all the time God is good.  Clean heart, clean mind, good Godly relationship.

   Today, in my Bible study the thoughts crossed my mind.  When and how do I communicate with my heavenly father?  Then I thought about my communicating with my mother in the past, and now my daughters currently.
  If you have children do you want to hear from them only when they have trouble?  Do you want to hear from them once a month or once a week?  No, we love our children and would really like to hear from them daily.  Why?  To know how their life is going; if they are okay; and just to talk to them.
   Well, God is the same way.  He doesn't want us to only call on Him when we have a problem, yet he will respond.  He doesn't want us to just sit in church once a week to "show" we are there. God is our Father in Heaven.
  He wants to hear from you daily, anytime, day or night.  God is there.
So often we are so busy in our lives that we forget the little things, the quiet times, a time when we can just sit, see God's wonders and talk to him. 
  Psalm 46;10 He says, “Be still, and know that I am God;
    I will be exalted among the nations,
    I will be exalted in the earth.”

God loves you and want to hear from you.  Your earthly father loves you and wants to hear from you.  Take time today and reach out.  Thanks for reading. Love you all.
In Christ's Love and Grace
Johnny

No comments:

Post a Comment