Saturday, June 1, 2024

Where is God?

 Good morning all, God is good all the time, all the time all is good.

   Well, I have been quite remiss in my daily study and walk with the LORD. I just ask your prayers in this regard.
   In my devotional today talking about Be Still and Know that I am God, Psalm 46:10, really struck me.  How oft do we not because of:  tv, phone, computer, or just anything.  I am 100% guilty.  As my wife say I am going this way and then SQUIRREL!!  Off on another direction.
  In the beginning God would walk with Adam and Eve in the Garden. A special time with just the LORD GOD.  Then one day, this happened: Genesis 3: Then the man and his wife heard the sound of the Lord God as he was walking in the garden in the cool of the day, and they hid from the Lord God among the trees of the garden.
  How often do we hid from God, or just put God on the back burner because we are TOO BUSY!  When can you be too busy for your Father in heaven?
   I am guilty.  What about you?  It is time for me to quit "squirreling" and get right with God.  What about you?
   My friend it is time.  Thanks for listening to my woes. Prayer for me, America, Israel, and all mankind.  Love you all.
In Christ's Love and Grace
Johnny

No comments:

Post a Comment