Friday, June 28, 2019

Are you sitting on your "CAN" or your "CAN'T"?

Good morning friends.  God is good all the time, all the time God is good. BLESSED!  Sorry I was MIA for a while.  Interesting week.
   Are you sitting on your CAN  or are you sitting on and waving around your CAN'T?
   A famous Henry Ford quote, “Whether you think you can, or you think you can't – you're right,” emphasizes how much attitude determines success or failure.
   How often do we use the latter - CAN'T - which is, many times, an excape clause that justifies everything in our minds.
   Let me pull a few scriptures from Philippians chapter 4.  First, verse 1: Therefore, my brethren dearly beloved and longed for, my joy and crown, so stand fast in the Lord, my dearly beloved.
  It is important we stand fast and not be wishy-washy as the wind blows.  Then we must remember verse 13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
     So, today I do hope you shy away from the four letter word CAN'T and use your CAN.  GOD bless and may your day and weekend be safe and enjoyable. Love you all.
In Christ's Love and Grace
Johnny

No comments:

Post a Comment