Saturday, January 19, 2019

Faith as a mustard seed! Matthew 17:20

Hello friends and family!  I had a revelation today about the mustard seed that Jesus spoke of in the Bible.  Matthew 17:20  And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.
image.png The seeds are usually about 1 to 2 millimetres in diameter.

  I always considered my faith so minimal because this was something I felt the really spiritual people had.  Today I thought about the mustard seed and what it means to me.  This is my thoughts and opinion, backed up by no authorities.
  When we are first saved, reborn, our new spiritual birth our faith is so small and itsy bitsy tiny.  However, as we grow, our faith becomes bigger and stronger and one day we shall be as the mustard seed grew.
image.pngMustard seed is the smallest of all seeds, but when it grows up, it is the biggest of all plants.It becomes a tree,so that birds come and make their nest in .

  This is how we should be in our faith.  We begin as small tiny seeds and then grow big and strong as does the tree.  We should be a haven for the fallen, the lost sinner to come to in order to find the way to salvation - through JESUS CHRIST our LORD and Saviour! 
   Thanks for listening to me.  God bless and love you all.
In Christ's love and grace
Johnny

No comments:

Post a Comment