Monday, January 28, 2019

S. I. S. J. - What does this mean? Isaiah 6:8 says...........

Good morning everyone!  God is good all the time, all the time God is good.  BLESSED TO BE BLESSED!! Amen & Amen!!!
  S. I. S. J. - what do these letters mean?  They stand for Silent -  Inspired - Spontaneous - Journal!   Huh?  That does not make any sense to me.
  Okay, SILENT -  we need to take time to just stand, sit, or lay quietly before the LORD, mind open, no thoughts and be still.
  Let the Lord INSPIRE - you. Wait for that word, that feeling, when your "gut" is telling you something.  What are you supposed to do with the information given you?
  Be SPONTANEOUS - jump up, remember what the LORD has given you and act on it.
  JOURNAL - write down what God gave you when you were silent, inspired, and then spontaneously acted upon it.
   We need to be as Isaiah was in Isaiah 6 -  Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”  And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”
  Are you daring enough to say this: Here am I-send me?
First, how does the LORD speak to you?  If you say he doesn't then you are not in tune.  It may be through a strong feeling, something in your mind (Ex: when I woke early last week with Ecclesiastes 4:6), maybe an uncomfortable feeling and you don't know why.  You need to be in tune with the spirit and listen quietly and contently for GOD to speak to you in whatever manner.          He was in a burning bush for Moses; the prophets through visions and dreams; God spoke to Abraham, AND visited him in the form of man (Genesis 18:1-15).
  Here are some questions for you to ponder:
  • Is there an influence in your life that is hindering you from obeying God?
  • Is there “someone” or “something” that has to “die” before you will respond to the voice of God?
  May we all take time today to SISJ - and then act upon what GOD shares with us.  May your day be blessed and filled with the HOLY SPIRIT!  Love you all.
In Christ's Love and Grace
Johnny

No comments:

Post a Comment